Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meh

I wish school was over. Sick of the homework and sicker of myself procrastinating. There is an end in sight. But... Nevermind.


Ben is off in the Navy's possession. I spoke with him for the last time before he was sequestered from civilians yesterday. He's so grown up. I already miss him.

House papers signed and ready to go on the market. Good realtor this time. They know how to market a home. Brian's been working his ass off to get it ready, as well he should. No anger there of course. His girlfriend has been helping. Bless her little heart.

Stunt Ande is here. She has taken my place to continue with fewer emotions. The last two days should have been emotional but were flat. Good? Who knows. (Stuff, stuff, stuff...)

Needing something to look forward to.

Harrumph!

2 comments:

Lefty said...

Mortar board?

Ben is a great guy. I'm glad that we were able to spend some time with him before he left. That boy really seems to have his shit together.

Horizontal said...

I don't think you have to worry about him; you done good with that boy. If you don't feel pride, you need to give yourself a kick in the butt.

Look forward to doing something for someone else.

Peace,

POOKA