Monday, December 10, 2007

Silent Night


A tough night of studying. This is Maggie, my notebook and my MacBook on my lap. This is what homework is about here. I have 5 papers due by Monday and a final that I should take Thursday. Hopefully I will have more to talk about later.

Also, one for the ego. I donated two of my photos to a silent auction fundraiser. They sold to one very interested buyer who was elated that she had top bid on them. Still waiting to find out what that was, but it really doesn't matter. I am just happy that she wasn't looking for a good deal on picture frames...

1 comment:

Horizontal said...

I'm in the process of reading over 20 papers of various quality and I am constructing tests that should be both fair and challenging. I don't have a Macbook and the only critter that gets on my lap is Corey who has definite priorities about how Poppa should spend his time in the house.
Good luck, Lil Beast, We love you.
POOKA