Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ten minutes

At last I have a few minutes to travel to blog world. Now I don't know what to say. It has been so long...where to start.

I have so many excuses for NOT blogging. Of them include the guilt of doing something nonproductive when I should be doing homework.

My leadership class has been something of an eye-opener for me. My Juvenile Delinquency class appears to be a younger version of criminology. I really don't care to review what I have already learned. This teacher seems to be a stickler at my weak points - names of people who have created the theories. So, the last assignment took me 4 weeks to do and now I have 3 weeks to complete the next 3 papers and take my test. Whee....!

My little Maggie has been affectionately my little butt pimple. She sleeps with me and is usually right there... According to her, the sun rises and sets on me. The poor thing! She is such a timid dog except when she is doing her neighborhood watch job and yelling at those that walk by unannounced.

Hopefully more later. My 10 minutes was interrupted and now is gone.

2 comments:

Lefty said...

Good to see you surface for a moment. Will miss you on turkey (lasagna) day.

Bee said...

Blogging is productive. Meditative. You cannot get anything else done properly if you cannot reflect upon it.

And btw, who is "Lefty"? Kudos to you for having a lasagna on Thnaksgiving!! I had to spend a million dollars for a"free-range/organic" turkey because my brood would throw the lasagna at me if I served it on Thanksgiving.