Saturday, April 14, 2007

We interrupt this program...

My apologies to all. I have been busy! I am approaching the end of the semester, my son graduates and has been busy skipping class (putting his graduation in peril), I have papers and tests coming at me left and right, I had to find a car for my son (I would rather have all my teeth pulled one by one with no Novocaine than look for vehicles!) and I found out why I am so tired!!! I am anemic, my thyroid is even worse and I have a hiatel hernia! If anyone would like to assist me, I have a whole list of crap that needs to be done. I apologize for not blogging enough. It has been my outlet and now I have run out of time for that. As soon as I finish my last two papers, take my tests and do my presentation I will be back full boar!! Til then, perhaps a line or two here and there will have to do.

3 comments:

Lefty said...

You have hyenas??! Can't help with those, but the
anemia can be helped with a simple blood-letting down at the Stewart's school.

Can't your son look for his own flippin' car? I hate looking for those, too. that and houses.

Blog when you can. I can help where you need me but I'm precious low on time, and have too many things to do. Alas our web presences suffer, no?

Anonymous said...

You sound like an unbelievably strong person! Well wishes for easier times :)

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your blogs. I think this is a wonderful way to keep up with things.
You know what I think about car shopping and I share with Lefty his disdain for looking for houses. (I think we're done doing that.)

POOKA