Friday, November 17, 2006

Sweet 16



Ben, where did the years go? My baby is now 16. I called him Sweet Benjaboo but was recently informed that it is fine to continue doing so - but not around his friends!!! So, I sneak it in here and there, but truth be told, this taller-than-me "little mister" just isn't resembling a little boy any more. Honestly, I may be a couple years older, but he has grown up fast. It seems that the older they get the faster it goes, and then true to cliche, you wonder what happened to your child.

5 comments:

Bee said...

16?!! No way. . . And what a cutie patootie! 'Cause he looks just like his mom!

Lefty said...

He's still got that baby face. Does he even have a bad teenage mustache yet?

Mel said...

Give Sweet Benjaboo some spankings for us -- but probably not in front of his friends.

Anonymous said...

No, no bad teenage moustache yet... I think he might shave diligently - once a month or so...

Anonymous said...

Ben is 16? Dang! I missed a lot.
POOKA