Sunday, July 01, 2007

Beggasse Company

I always thought it would be cool to own a company called Big Ass. Or, for better spelling, Beggasse. So, I would own a Big Ass company with a Big Ass board that makes Big Ass decisions. All the employees would have Big Ass jobs where they would get Big Ass paychecks. We would have Big Ass Christmas parties and Big Ass company picnics. Everyone would get Big Ass raises and Big Ass promotions as we would make Big Ass profits. They would drive Big Ass company cars and when we needed to fly somewhere we would take off in the Big Ass leer jet. It would be nice to be the Big Ass boss sitting at my Big Ass desk in my Big Ass chair in my Big Ass office in our Big Ass building. At the end of their Big Ass careers, each employee would have a Big Ass retirement party and we would give them Big Ass watches. Hopefully they will have enjoyed their careers as Big Ass employees!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you're tired of working for Dummasse, right?
POOKA

Lefty said...

You're not the only one with those lofty aspiration. check out http://www.bigassfans.com/.