Friday, July 06, 2007

Still here and maybe even better

I took the rest of the 4th off and cried and wrote and cried. When my son got home I told him that it would probably be best if he just grabbed what he needed and stayed at his dad's. I told him that I just can't take anymore of this. I expected him to go up to his room and run out of the house cheering. He has always been threatening to "go live with my dad". Turns out, he really doesn't want to. Hmmm... So now he says he can abide by the rules. He stayed home the night of the 4th and all day and night the 5th. He said he realizes that he can't be going out every night and staying out 'til all hours of the night - "there's nothing to do that late, anyway". I chuckle parentally.

I was thinking of going on a photo shoot tomorrow, until I heard what the weather would be like - hot! Perhaps Sunday. I have this location in mind. I don't think there are many if any trees, so the heat would be unbearable. The air went out in the car, and after paying $500 to get it fixed, it went out again... First it was the hose. Not such an expensive hose, just expensive to get to. Now it is supposed to be the compressor. I just really don't plan on driving this all that much longer. I need something more efficient anyway.

Well, time to study. I have a test this week. Tuesday I believe. On enzymes and stuff. I have been listening to the lectures again and jotting down notes from them and found that I am doing so much better. This is very abstract stuff for me. I will take time to shoot the roses, though. (Photographically speaking..)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Glad to hear things are going better. Let us know if there's anything we can do -- would a Zandbroz excursion next Saturday lift the 'ol spirits?

Hugs,
m

Anonymous said...

I feel better. Ace that test and remember that you aren't alone.
More hugs.

POOKA