Sunday, January 21, 2007

Broke Down and Did It

The quieting snow. It was so quiet and lovely.


The hodgepodge this morning. What a mess!


I am sure IKEA has better solutions, but it was the best I could do this morning. Much better!!

Okay, I finally broke down and purchased another cable. I can't believe how impatient I am. My thinking was that it wouldn't hurt to have an extra just in case. $20. I really didn't want to do it. But, earlier today I was busy. There have been too many times that the kids have emptied the dishwasher and put stuff where it shouldn't go. Today, I finally straightened it out. It is so much better. So, with new cable and straightened out mess I should go and study!

Ta ta!
A

1 comment:

Lefty said...

So did you get that first shot with the isight camera on your Macbook?