Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Frustrations!!

Imagine a picture of the white snow in the orange glow of early morning - here in the city when it is snowing, the sky turns orange. It is really mystical looking

Imagine comparison pictures of my cabinets. Before I cleaned them and after.

I am asking you to imagine because I don't have my camera cable...Oh, where oh where did it go?! I have been up since 5:30 am. I went out and got the paper, put the old coffee in the microwave, snapped some snow photos and decided to add them to this morning's blog. I went to my desk to get the cable. Nope. Okay, it must still be in my attache case from the trip. Nope. Hmm...my early morning mind thought....Oh! Google it!....I then realized I must drink the coffee for it to work. I can't do a Google on everything I am looking for! Then the search began. I have 2 desks here that are mine. I looked through all the drawers. Nope. (Have you ever noticed that you look in the places that are easiest first?) Okay, if it fell where would it be? So, I sat on the floor and battled the dust bunnies looking for it! They must have carried it to their dust bunnie hole somewhere. (Note to self: time to vacuum UNDER things) The dust bunnies won. I found a few misplaced items and returned them to their places, ended up unhooking my printer, got yelled at by the computer for doing so, dropped my right speaker on my arm, moved the wires for the router, causing that to fall several times, straightened the desk all up, (Note to self: buy a damn bookcase!) and decided this could take a few more cups of coffee. So, I am taking a break from the hunt. This is not the best way to start my Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it turns up soon for you. I'm imagining the dust bunnines pulling it down the rabbit hole right now.

Anonymous said...

They did! It is nowhere to be found. :( I had to go get another one!