Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday's Charm

What a charming evening it has been. Shortly after I got home, the neighbor came over and asked if the butcher knife she was holding was mine. Hmm...nope, but perhaps the police that were over at 4:30 a.m. the other day looking for something might know whose it is... She found the long knife with blood dried on it in her lawn around the front sidewalk. So, we called the police and they took it away.
Then, we had a little visitor after 11:00. I was just nodding off and something swooped down. It was a lovely bat. It kept swooping down at me - you know, the animal attraction thing - and I kept ducking under the blanket. We nabbed it and called animal control. Guess what? The guy wouldn't come in because he was afraid Sage would bite him. Now I am having trouble getting to sleep.
In this photo you can kind of see the teeth of the little bugger

The bag was cloudy, but he was really cheesin' in this one!!


Princess kept an eye on it until the fraidy cat animal control guy came.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so kind to those little fellas. I know they can be pesky but they don't want to be there any more than you want them there.
POOKA