Friday, May 11, 2007

Gotta Keep that Stress Level Up

I couldn't resist. I just got done with my last final and had to sign up for the summer term. The thought of not having class or progressing forward in my snail's pace quest for a degree left me in a panic. I know I have all the neighborhood stuff to do, in fact I just got an e-mail yesterday indicating that I am on a committee now. I am flattered but really wish they would schedule meetings according to MY schedule. Just kidding, of course. It should be interesting. I am still reading through the volumes of info they sent me with after our meeting. One of the most interesting parts is that the elusive Ms. Schwann is also on the meeting list. I will let you know if she attends.

Throughout my years on this earth, I have noticed that sometimes paths change abruptly. I know that any moment something could happen that would eliminate me from my civic volunteer work, or from proceeding with my education. What I am trying to say, is I need to be prepared for any eventuality. In fact, I am currently considering a double major in Soc and Psyche. What in the hell would I do with that degree? Who knows. But I looked it up and it wouldn't take much to get there, so why not?! The SDSU sociology prof. did specifically request that I change my major to Soc. Maybe I'll just add it.

I need to brag a bit at this point. I got my grade back for Cognitive Psyche and I got (drum roll please) an "A"!!!! I am doing the happy dance! This one was in question as my test scores were more B-like, but my class participation, labs and presentation were fantabulous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on keeping on! You are a wonderful person and I'm more impressed with each blog.
POOKA